pumpkin seeds (1 1/2 to 2 cups)
2 TBSP butter
2 TBSP sugar
1 TSP ground cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 250 degrees, and line cookie sheet or baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. remove any pumpkin pulp, rinse pumpkin seeds well and dry on paper towels.
3. melt butter in medium sized microwave safe bowl.
4. stir in sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
5. add pumpkin seeds and stir to coat
6. place coated pumpkin seeds in a thin layer on prepared baking sheet and bake at 250 for 45 minutes-1 hour, stirring occasionally.