Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jen's Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip and Throwback Tuesday

Ok, ok, maybe it isn't that famous outside of my family and friends.  But it should be.  It's one of those things I can't go to any type of get together without bringing.  Don't settle for the processed stuff in a tub in your grocer's deli case, this tastes way better and is very easy to make.  Your guests will thank you (especially the football watching, beer drinking ones.  Hehe)

I bring you:  Jen's Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip

Untitled

Since this might be hard to read, I included a downloadable version.  Instead of right clicking the above image, download it here instead, so you can actually read it when you try to make it!  ;)


Serve it hot with celery and bleu cheese and chips (I recommend Fritos Scoops).Goes perfect with Turkey, Lions, and Cowboys!

Sidenote:  I have to apologize that I do not know which digital scrapbooking kits I used to make this recipe card (and it may not print up at a reasonable size).  I made it many years ago before I began sharing my work online and did not save a list of credits. And before I knew Photoshop very well.

Speaking of old school digiscrapping, I have a layout to share with you today.  It's quite an old one, possibly my very first.  Like the recipe card above I did not save any credit information so unfortunately I have no clue what products I used to make it.  

Untitled

From my family to yours, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment